IT Service Manager-Integration – Corporate Applications
Corporate Applications team of innogy Česká republika manages operation and development of systems shared across innogy CZ group: including ERP, HR systems, Document Management systems and various apps supporting small business agendas and internal IT tools. Among these applications, we include also integration platform WSO2 and IDM solution. All with reasonable security point of view and maturity of processes, balanced performance and costs.
Our applications run in cloud environment, just to mention innogy has the largest AWS IaaS/PaaS use in CZ.
Be part of this unique opportunity.
Pro muže i ženy
innogy Česká republika, a.s.
Limuzská 3135 / 12 - 108 00 Praha
Place of Work:
- By agreement
- You are accountable for service management (complete lifecycle including both operation and development) of:
- WSO2 integration platform - which is already well established within innogy group and
- IDM solution – there is an existing IDM based on Microsoft platform in place; but subject of replacement with a new solution in near future (platform being currently tendered)
- Daily operation is delivered by our outsourcing partners, therefore contract and vendor management including financial and performance control is an essential part of this job. However, you are not afraid of admin activities in WSO2 and IDM, done by your own.
- In IDM area, you will work on the replacement project, having the opportunity to learn how to connect additional systems to IDM & how to define additional business roles using IDM.
- In cooperation with IT colleagues (solution architects and service managers of connected applications, external IT consultants), you evaluate and assess maturity and compliance levels to identify potential improvements, leading to better functional, technical and security capabilities.
- You keep roadmap of changes, ie. further automations, applications to connect and related interface design, business roles definition etc. You drive realization of these changes.
- You properly communicate to assure wider understanding of provided service to business users, IT colleagues and external partners.
- As a trusted advisor in your area, you act as go-to-person for colleagues and you actively participate in relevant decision-making bodies.
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences is preferred, although essential is your ability to demonstrate expertise gained in projects and during on-the-job training, including certifications.
- Professional track and references with WSO2 (and possibly IDM solution, but not necessary: learning by doing). Experience with design of new integrations.
- Knowledge of ITSM at least on ITIL Foundation level and real-life experience with life in IT service organization.
- Project management and other leadership skills are mostly welcome and will be utilized according to final team set-up and your personal development plans.
- Proficiency in both Czech and English is expected.
- Training opportunities to develop your specialist skills and interests
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3—5 sick-days
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Edenred Cafeteria (27 000 CZK/year)
Please tell us why you did not respond:
The answers are anonymous and will take you about 2 - 3 minutes.
Thank you, innogy